Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What am I? Yoda?

The only time I like to hear the word "try" is when I am at a favorite restaurant and the garcon says, "Would you like to try the veal? It's very good today sir and goes well with your first two entrees."

Maybe, if I'm feeling bold I'll also try the Key Lime Pie, but I don't usually have pie at lunch.

That's not my point, however. It is instead this: Vocabulary is very important with regards to attitude. I know what Fat Cat really means is she will torture herself with that exercise video today. She will sweat and groan and pull a few muscles that were heretofor unknown to her. She will contort herself into unusual positions and stretch and bend where no woman has bent before. She will. She WILL.

And you know what? I feel really energized by all this positive reinforcement and affirmation and such. I feel, just by saying it, that I will. I WILL... have that Key Lime Pie after all.

It just takes strength friends. And the right words.

Pigassus