Friday, October 5, 2007

I walked last night...I just didn't post

I've decided that if walking and blogging was going to be an "either-or" sort of thing, and I only have energy and will to do one thing, then that energy and will is going to be directed toward maintaining my walking program, not this blog. So, I did walk last night, as I promised myself and my readers. It was late, past 9:30 PM, but I did it. And it was Day 17, time, according to the program, to up my walking time by five minutes. Even though I felt lousy, I did that, too.

I went to bed before midnight for once, and actually woke up feeling pretty chipper. I am waiting for a client to call to discuss a new assignment, so I thought I would take a few minutes to post. Can't walk this morning because I got a late start and there's too much going on business-wise to spend a half hour on the treadmill. But I will walk just before dinner.

Whew, Day 18 and I am still with the program. That is monumental for me.

Fat Cat